incubator-general mailing list archives

From <strate...@metrocast.net>
Subject Adobe (formally Macromedia) Authorware - Developed by Michael Allen
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 15:23:01 GMT
Hello,

Authorware is an excellent icon based eLearning development environment.  Adobe states that
they are discontinuing this product.  As an educator with an interest in software development,
I’d hate to see this outstanding software become a historical footnote.

If Adobe could be persuaded to donate Authorware to the OpenSource community could it have
a home with Apache?  How would this process take place?  How would I get the ball rolling?

Thanks.

- Andrew