incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Committership of a podling
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 02:34:02 GMT
sebb wrote on Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 00:08:53 +0000:
> On 22 November 2012 22:16, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:

> > If someone wants to scrape a file, I'd suggest adding a script to
> > foundation/board/scripts which would take the date as a parameter and then
> > scrape ../board_minutes_date to find the new projects.
> >
> > The result of scraping the file can include the apache ids of new PMC chairs
> > (for both graduating projects and change of chair) and the names of the new
> > projects and the apache ids of their PMC members. I could really use the
> > former (so I can grant karma to the new PMC chairs).
>
> <aside>
> that might be easier to achieve by first ensuring committee-info.txt
> is up to date, and then scraping that to compare the chairs against
> the LDAP group.

Personally I'd like to see committee-info.txt generated from LDAP, and
then just query LDAP rather than scrape anything.

Also, I'd like the board agenda to have a file per agenda item and to
have the files in parseable format:

% cat board_agenda_2012_11_21/7A
NEWPMC('ilgrosso', 'syncope', 'managing digital identities')
%