incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: What constitute a successful project?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:19:30 GMT

On Nov 27, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Alan Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 27, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>> ...URLs? My brain's too small to remember all these discussions ;-)
>>
>> It's on the private Chukwa list.  How can I get these URLs?...
>
> Message-ID is fine in this case - sorry I thought you were referring
> to public discussions.

There is a private conversation at 3/23/12

"Time to put closure on this incubation"

There is a subsequent private conversation at 11/11/12

"Time to put closure on this incubation"

I also forked the voting thread to a discussion as well to explain to the public community
the reasons for the vote.

Regards,
Alan