incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [IP clearance] OpenDDR resources file donation to DeviceMap podling
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:18:40 GMT
Ok, fair enough. My goal was to make everyone aware of the nastiness surrounding wurfl.xml,
and that goal is hereby achieved :)

Now let's concentrate on the IP evaluation process. Here is my +1 for this vote.

Andrus

On Sep 28, 2012, at 9:25 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> Hi Bertrand,
>>
>> OpenDDR combining forces with DeviceMap is great news! And having the resource file
will make it very useful immediately.

>> Regarding this vote.. While the original wurfl.xml was clearly open source, and I
am going to cast a positive vote to accept it in DeviceMap, I am fairly certain that once
we do that and start releasing it, we'll hear from Scientiamobile trolls. So is Incubator
PMC an appropriate body to decide on this risk? Should the Board get involved?