incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release celix-0.0.1-incubating
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:23:04 GMT
On Oct 27, 2012, at 17:26 , Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekhuis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>> http://pgp.mit.edu/ is a go-to place for most of us.
>
> I've added the key to mit.edu as well.
>
> Concerning the download, I've changed the mime-type but that doesn't seem
> to help. But since this is only the case when directly downloading from the
> svn, and not the case when downloading from the actual staging areas later
> on, I don't thinks this is a blocking problem.

I had no problems downloading and verifying the release with "wget" (and similar issues when
trying with Chrome) so I don't think it's a blocking issue with the release, but something
infra can hopefully resolve.

> Can someone please take another look at this?

That would be nice, as people know, Celix only has two mentors at the moment (Karl and me)
so we really need somebody else to review this release and/or sign up as an extra mentor.

> Sebb: Can you please check it out again and if all looks good change your
> vote? The mentioned problems aren't related to the artifact itself, and we
> do like to get our first release out..

Sebb?

Greetings, Marcel