incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sheng Liang <Sheng.Li...@citrix.com>
Subject Project websites
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 23:22:44 GMT
I have a couple of questions regarding the CloudStack project now under incubation. Citrix
contributed the CloudStack project to ASF in April this year. Right now Citrix still runs
a project website called cloudstack.org.

1. When shall we redirect cloudstack.org to the Apache project page? (e.g., http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html)

2. We will not be able to move everything (user forum, etc.) on cloudstack.org to the official
Apache project page. After we setup the redirect can we move the old content on cloudstack.org
to a new website hosted by Citrix? Are there any rules on how a third-party Apache project
user site can be named?

Thanks for your help!

Sheng