incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New challenges (Was: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair)
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 19:25:47 GMT
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...Let's see if we have more than one candidate.
>> So far we have none...
>
> Let's fix this: I nominate Benson Margulies as Incubator PMC chair.

With Benson saying "Yes" and Chris M. saying "No" I give my +1 to
Benson. Otherwise it would have been difficult, with two such great
candidates for the role.

And Jukka: you really changed something here which I have not believed
that it could happen. Thank you for teaching me!

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de