incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduate with blocked release?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:05:55 GMT
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Scott Wilson
<scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:
> We recently started the process of taking Wookie to graduation, however the current Wookie
release is blocked pending the resolution of a crypto export issue [1].

> My question is: can we proceed with graduation - hopefully presenting a resolution at
the next meeting -  without first resolving this issue?

Sure. The incubator likes to see that podlings have made releases, but
you can carry this problem out of the incubator if its merely stopping
you from creating yet another release.