incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Re: Anyone interested in a scheduler project?
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 12:07:40 GMT
Zemain Deng,

To bring a project to the ASF, you need more than code. You need a
group of people to be the nucleus of a community. While there are
exceptions to everything, in general you can't assemble that community
by sending mail here.

If you look at the incubator web site, you'll see how to write a
proposal to start an project in incubation. This mailing list is a
great place to find mentors -- existing ASF people to help your
community learn to work with Apache processes.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Zemian Deng <> wrote:
> Hello there,
> I started a scheduler project called TimeMachine Scheduler here:
> Would anyone here be interested to make it as part of Apache family?
> Best Regards,
> Zemian Deng

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: