incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone interested in a scheduler project?
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 12:07:40 GMT
Zemain Deng,

To bring a project to the ASF, you need more than code. You need a
group of people to be the nucleus of a community. While there are
exceptions to everything, in general you can't assemble that community
by sending mail here.

If you look at the incubator web site, you'll see how to write a
proposal to start an project in incubation. This mailing list is a
great place to find mentors -- existing ASF people to help your
community learn to work with Apache processes.

--benson