incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Re: New challenges (Was: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:40:15 GMT
I nominate Chris Mattmann. He's been a positive presence in the
incubator for years. It seems to me that the IPMC char has to both
guide the work of the group and also channel the Foundation's policies
and the board's wants and needs, and he is well-position to do all
these things.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM, Dan Haywood
<> wrote:
> On 3 October 2012 07:47, Bertrand Delacretaz <> wrote:
>> Let's fix this: I nominate Benson Margulies as Incubator PMC chair.
>> Benson's been actively involved in the Incubator for quite a while,
>> has mentored several projects, and (despite longish emails sometimes
>> IIRC ;-) has shown great ability to work in a non-confrontational way
>> and help things go forward. I think he'd make a great Incubator PMC
>> chair.
> +1 on that.  Benson has been mentoring the podling I work on (Isis), and
> I've appreciated his no-nonsense guidance and support.
> Dan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message