incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for the October reports
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 12:19:28 GMT
Kafka:

Kafka is a fairly large group, in incubation for a bit more than a
year, that has checked all the boxes except the box for new people. I
found it curious that their report doesn't mention this question. I
sent them email about it. A perusal of their dev list wasn't
illuminating: it's one of those dev lists which is 90% JIRA traffic.

ODFToolkit, on the other hand, seems to have a metadata problem. It
shows no total committers and one new committer. Does anyone
understand that? Otherwise, all their boxes are green.