incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PMC] Starting Membership for Apache OpenOffice PMC
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 01:44:35 GMT
On 2 October 2012 10:58, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Relax, we aren't that dumb as an org to accept
> signatures from fictitious entities.  The board
> knows everyone's identity, and ultimately they
> are the ones who ratify these PMC rosters.

Sorry,
(I *was* being dumb :), I should have checked, feel free to tell me to RTFx)
Ian

PMC

starting membership for the Apache OpenOffice PMC, to be listed in the TLP resolution.  The
voting is for the entire slate as listed.

There were no concerns expressed other than issues with the timeframe of discussions, which
were suitably extended.  (note: All members of this list, except for Drew and Raphael, accepted
their nomination to this list.  I have left Drew and Raphael on the list as neither declined,
and they still have the ability to decline later)