incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:16:50 GMT
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a call for vote to graduate the Cordova podling from Apache
> Incubator.

+1

> ...We have prepared and reviewed our charter. You can view it at [5]....

IMO "related to building cross platform mobile applications with HTML,
Javascript and CSS" is a bit restrictive, you might want to say
"related to building cross platform mobile applications using standard
Web tools such as HTML, Javascript and CSS". Just to avoid having to
change your charter if something new and exciting comes along ;-)

-Bertrand