incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Jr. Mentor role
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:33:02 GMT
> Great. Lets make it practical -- there's a Helix project that is currently
> being proposed for incubation. I'm very much interested in helping
> it to grow into a TLP eventually. Given how closely it aligns with some
> of the things we're trying to do in Bigtop -- I'm definitely joining the
> community.
> What are the next steps for me, if I would like to volunteer some of
> my time to support the formal mentors of the project?

You go and help the community out in general and, when it comes time
for a release, you do all the things a regular mentor would do.  If
you catch issues with the release, this will be a big help.  No one is
going to ignore your assistance just because you don't have a specific

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message