incubator-general mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: key signing
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 22:15:04 GMT
Perhaps not Tomcat, but the entire Foundation and all of it's current and
future projects should be under consideration here. The long and short of
it is that key signing can't hurt. And a key signing guide certainly can't
hurt. RMs should feel free to do this, if they are interested in it, and
users who care about it can take advantage of it, if it interests them. I
certainly wouldn't want to think that we mandate anything. (You know you
can't be a Debian developer until you have your key signed by another
Debian developer? That set me back months. I'm something of a recluse!)