incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release celix-0.0.1-incubating
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:40:33 GMT

> I agree that the download problem is not a blocker for the release.
> Until it is fixed, I suggest adding a note to any vote e-mails to warn
> reviewers about the problen.

> Using wget, I was able to download the archive, sig and hashes.
> The sig is OK.
> The hashes have an unusual format, which some tools may not be able to
> understand, but they do agree once this is allowed for.

Whats unusual about their format? I used [1] to generate the hashes. But if
for a next release this should be done different I'll know what to do.

> The NOTICE file says
> Copyright [2012] The Apache Software Foundation
> The [ and ] are not part of the standard format and should be removed.
> The file documents/Celix.graffle does not have a license.
> Otherwise the contents of the archive looks OK and seems to agree with SVN.

The graffle file is created by me but can be removed from the repository.
And the NOTICE file is a small change. Is it ok if this is done in SVN so
that we can accept this release? In other words, can we get a +1 on this?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis