incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PMC] Starting Membership for Apache OpenOffice PMC
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 05:34:12 GMT

On Oct 1, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Ian Boston wrote:

> On 2 October 2012 10:58, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Relax, we aren't that dumb as an org to accept
>> signatures from fictitious entities.  The board
>> knows everyone's identity, and ultimately they
>> are the ones who ratify these PMC rosters.
>>

> Sorry,
> (I *was* being dumb :), I should have checked, feel free to tell me to RTFx)
> Ian

I found it interesting that the only remarks were about an individual who uses an pseudonym.
He actually does disclose his first name frequently on ooo-dev - it is Ricardo.

Those of you with access who want to know ids can go into the ooo-private archives and look
for message-id=<CAEtvNKc_Wvcix30x_u9w-tHPGsb6QiMWvvSXor2UG1DTYjaoSQ@mail.gmail.com>
on March 29, 2012.

I'm excited by the forward progress with OpenOffice. Certain individuals have been surprisingly
quiet!

Regards,
Dave

>>> 2 http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Upayavira
>>> 3 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dh-upayavira/1b/5a3/7a6

PMC

the starting membership for the Apache OpenOffice PMC, to be listed in the TLP resolution.
 The voting is for the entire slate as listed.

There were no concerns expressed other than issues with the timeframe of discussions, which
were suitably extended.  (note: All members of this list, except for Drew and Raphael, accepted
their nomination to this list.  I have left Drew and Raphael on the list as neither declined,
and they still have the ability to decline later)