incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Kafka podling graduation - discuss resolution prior to graduation vote
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:43:13 GMT
My only observation is surprise that there isn't more humorous
commentary on the fact that the IPMC might be graduating both a Wookie
and a Kafka in the same month!

- Shane

P.S. congrats to Apache Kafka, since it's page comes up on the first
page of search results for "kafka" on both Google and Bing today!