incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <>
Subject legal conditions regarding project website content
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:31:44 GMT
Hi all,

in the JSPWiki project, we have an issue similar to the situation described in [1].
The site has always been the project's main page so far. We're aware of the
fact that, after graduation, will have to be the project's main page (according
to [2]). Such a page is already existing at [3].

However, simply deleting all content from and restarting from scratch is not
an option, because it would destroy so much useful stuff around the project:
is a wiki containing information on the one hand (HOWTOs, etc.), but also source code / artifacts
on the other hand (JSPWiki plugins, etc.). Typical of a public wiki, this stuff is coming
from various contributors, in many cases without any specifically named license. This is why
the wiki is stating "Copyright © 2009 individual contributors.".
Will it be possible to host this wiki inside the Apache infrastructure, too, or what to do

Best regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message