incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <>
Subject Re: jspwiki
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:36:26 GMT
Hi Jukka,

basically yes. Maybe important to explain that the slowdown of activity was due to big changes
in the codebase (3.0 branch), which had been planned and started mainly by two committers
who then hadn't that much time anymore to finish them (That's life!). It took some time to
realize this, but finally we decided to adapt our plans to the new situation, which means
continuing with the 2.x codebase and concentrate on graduating asap.

Best regards