incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [DISCUSS] Recommend to the Board to establish the Apache OpenOffice Project
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 13:37:17 GMT
On 10/10/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Please cast your vote:
> [ ] +1, recommend the resolution to the Board
> [ ] +0, abstain/don't care
> [ ] -1, do not recommend the resolution to the Board, because...
> This vote will be open for 72 hours from now; only votes from the
> Incubator PMC are binding.

Heads-up: the voting period will finish in about 6 hours. Shortly after
it finishes, I plan to send the tally to this list and (upon successful
outcome of the vote) send an email to the Board asking to include the
resolution in the agenda for the next Board meeting. I'm just following
the guidelines at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process
but if there is anything that should be done differently please share it
here, since we are on a tight schedule to make it in time for next Board
meeting.

Regards,
   Andrea.