incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Incubator PMC/Board report for Oct 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:15:03 GMT
Noah Slater wrote:
> Can we please adjust this system to send the notice out two days prior?
>
> As it stands, this notice gives the project a single day to prepare the
> board report. As it happens, I missed it, because I didn't check my mail
> yesterday. Which is annoying, because I had some comments on what was
> proposed.
>
> Can we adjust it so there is, at least, 72 hours notice?

These are just reminders. The whole project should be aware
of the reporting schedule, now and when TLP.

Anyway here is the schedule stuff:
http://incubator.apache.org/report-next-month.html
http://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt

These are generated from the main content/podlings.xml file.

We should find a link in these archives about the
SVN location of the tool that sends the reminders.
Someone could adjust it. The code probably also needs
some changes, to pick up next month's set of projects,
because then firing before the new month.

-David