incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: New challenges (Was: NOMINATIONS for Incubator PMC Chair)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:49:55 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote on Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 00:06:38 +0200:
> PPS. It would be nice if we could use Apache Steve for the election. Volunteers?

Volunteers for what?  To use Steve you'll need

a) root@ to start the webapp

b) volunteer vote counters (monitors)

c) list of email addresses of the electorate

(I think that's all; see ~voter/bin/make_issue.pl)

No special karma is needed to start a vote.

Daniel
(BTW, I'm sure all PMC members know this, but for the benefit of other
list readers I'll remind that the vote is for a _recommendation_ to the
Apache Board, who is not obligated to accept it)