incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PMC] Starting Membership for Apache OpenOffice PMC
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 01:21:34 GMT
iclas.txt contains the full record of every processed
ICLA at Apache and it is available to every member of
the org.  Traditionally it is expected of the membership
to keep the details of that file confidential, and
to date I'm not aware of a single exception.

PMC

starting membership for the Apache OpenOffice PMC, to be listed in the TLP resolution.  The
voting is for the entire slate as listed.

There were no concerns expressed other than issues with the timeframe of discussions, which
were suitably extended.  (note: All members of this list, except for Drew and Raphael, accepted
their nomination to this list.  I have left Drew and Raphael on the list as neither declined,
and they still have the ability to decline later)