incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PMC] Starting Membership for Apache OpenOffice PMC
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 00:58:51 GMT
Relax, we aren't that dumb as an org to accept
signatures from fictitious entities.  The board
knows everyone's identity, and ultimately they
are the ones who ratify these PMC rosters.

membership for the Apache OpenOffice PMC, to be listed in the TLP resolution.  The voting
is for the entire slate as listed.

were no concerns expressed other than issues with the timeframe of discussions, which were
suitably extended.  (note: All members of this list, except for Drew and Raphael, accepted
their nomination to this list.  I have left Drew and Raphael on the list as neither declined,
and they still have the ability to decline later)