incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: September Reports
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:50:31 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, both have a disturbing hole in the IP department; the second
> date is not there. (I've quoted this from Flex).

Good catch. That's just a missing status page update for Cordova, the
IP review is complete and all the license headers have been updated. I
just updated the status page to reflect that.

> Should callback.xml be renamed to cordova.xml to make it easier to find?

Yes, though in practice this probably isn't too big an issue since the
project will likely graduate in near future after finally getting a
release out.

BR,

Jukka Zitting