incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cordova (incubating) 2.1.0
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:23:46 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> I had a look and things mostly look good, but
>
> $ grep -L "Apache Software Foundation" $(find . -name *.java)
>
> finds a number of .java and .js files that are missing the Apache License
> header, for example under ./incubator-cordova-js.zip/lib/common/plugin/
>
> I haven't checked files with other extensions - did the Cordova team run
> RAT to check those headers?

Yes, that's one of the issues that came up during the review [1]. It's
already being resolved [2] for the next release.

The community did a similar exercise already earlier [3], but some of
the more recent changes brought in new files without the copyright
headers. That's something to improve before graduation, but personally
I don't see this as a blocker for the present release.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/53m3msdrlclbyf56

BR,

Jukka Zitting