incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Kitty status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "April2012" by AlessandroNovarini)
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:45:55 GMT

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> FYI, I'm including the following note about Kitty in this month's report:
> <report>
> Kitty is a lightweight, production focused, Java-based application server
> performance diagnostic and management utility. Kitty entered incubation on
> October 3rd, 2010.
> A vote to retire the Kitty podling due to inactivity is in progress.
> </report>
> If you decide *not* to retire, please report next month on the outcome
> of the vote and your plans going forward. Otherwise see the retirement
> guide in

I notice that the vote on retirement failed to reach consensus [1].

Since it looks like there has been zero activity in Kitty since the
vote and the requested followup report was not made, I think the IPMC
should take over and decide to retire the project.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message