incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Preparing for the October reports
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:34:57 GMT
Hi,

Podling reports for October are due next week on Wednesday (October
3rd), and the wiki page [1] is now ready to be filled in.

When preparing your reports, please consider the state of your podling
in last quarter [2] as summarized below. Describe what progress has
been made since then and what progress you expect to see in the next
quarter.

  No release:        Celix, JSPWiki, VXQuery
  Low activity:      DeviceMap, EasyAnt, Kitty, ODF Toolkit
  Low diversity:     Chukwa, Mesos, Tashi
  Ready to graduate: DirectMemory, Kafka

I've also assigned volunteer shepherds [3] as follows to help project
mentors in taking a closer look at and (if needed) providing feedback
on specific reports. Other interested IPMC members are of course also
welcome to participate.

  Benson Margulies - Kafka, ODF Toolkit
  Dave Fisher      - Celix, Kitty
  Jukka Zitting    - Chukwa, EasyAnt, Mesos
  Matt Franklin    - CloudStack, Tashi
  Matt Hogstrom    - VXQuery
  Ross Gardler     - DeviceMap, JSPWiki

It would be nice if we had all reviews ready by Tuesday, October 9th,
to give one extra day for unexpected delays. Let me know if you won't
have time to participate this month so others can fill in where
needed. Also, it would be great to have a few volunteers (like
Mohammed last time) who can jump in at short notice to help if/when
needed.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2012
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2012
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorShepherds