incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cordova (incubating) 2.1.0
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:21:48 GMT
Hi,

On Monday, September 17, 2012, Steven Gill wrote:

> ...Release files: http://people.apache.org/~steven/ ...

I had a look and things mostly look good, but

$ grep -L "Apache Software Foundation" $(find . -name *.java)

finds a number of .java and .js files that are missing the Apache License
header, for example under ./incubator-cordova-js.zip/lib/common/plugin/

I haven't checked files with other extensions - did the Cordova team run
RAT to check those headers?

Note also that README.MD has a few errors "the name changed", several
cordo<http://cordova.io>
va.io URLs that should probably be apache.org - which should be fixed, but
no blockers there for releasing.

-Bertrand