incubator-general mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject How to handle non-OS jars in repository
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:41:53 GMT
Hey,

It came up on the CloudStack list that we have non-OS (I don't know the
specific license, but I can find out if it's important) jars in the
repository, and some people (at least one) is downloading them from that
location for convenience.

Obviously, we're not going to ship them, and we can certainly delete them.
(This may've happened already.) But what I wanted to know was: do we have
to do anything about the fact that they exist in the repository history?

Thanks,

--
NS