incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: automating history charts and Clutch
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:27:04 GMT
sebb wrote:

> > Not sure why the order is currently reversed; the Javascript does not
> > seem to care about ordering.
> >
> > Is there a reason for the reverse data order?

There was no real reason, just that manual editing was easier at the top.

> > I've started looking at current.txt.
>
> Done, though the process requires xslt and Perl, as I could not work
> out how to create a running total in XSLT.
>
> Also the output is in increasing date order and includes one entry for
> each distinct start/end date.
> Not sure what dates were use originally as they don't all seem to
> appear in podlings.xml.

The dates were approximate around when they sent their vote result email.
Many graduates do not bother to tidy up their resources, so i made it easy for me.

> The final total is 1 different from before, but agrees with podlings.xml

I interpret it differently. There are 43 "current" in podlings.xml
and that agrees with what Clutch gets from that file. Also there are 43
in the generated target/current.ent file. In the new history/current.txt
there are 44.

Ah, doing some grep and diff stuff:
Composer retired but has no enddate.

-David