incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: Wave: A Shepherd's View
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:25:41 GMT
This is precisely what is currently being discussed. In fact, we have a
new volunteer (Angus Turner) who is helping get things in order, with
large header correcting patches.

I have been pointing out that the ability to release correctly is what
the incubator PMC wants to see, rather than a technically valid or
useful release. That said, a release that is full of holes might
actually have the counter-intuitive effect of drawing in fresh
developers who want to fix those holes.