incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenOffice Community Graduation Vote
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:15:41 GMT

go through www.a.o/dist/. Is that your issue?

> Or is it this page [2]?
>
> Please help me understand what is wrong and it will be fixed.

This is the old bootstrap.sh issue, where build dependencies where
being downloaded from svn, from out ext-sources directory.   This is a
superset of the issues Pedro had with the cat-b dependencies.  We need
to make it so the dependencies are all downloaded from somewhere else.
 Otherwise we're sucking ASF bandwidth.