incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Old projects with incomplete copyright diligence
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:30:50 GMT
Henri,

Ant pointed out that Kato released. Where is the signoff you are looking at?

--benson

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 7, 2012, at 10:22 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:
>>
>>> The following projects haven't signed off on the copyright checklist item:
>>>
>>> 2009-02-09  kato
>>> 2009-02-13  stonehenge
>>> 2009-05-13  socialsite
>>> 2010-05-19  amber
>>> 2010-09-05  nuvem
>>> 2010-11-12  kitty
>>> 2010-11-24  stanbol
>>> 2011-06-13  openofficeorg
>>>
>>> Said checklist item is:
>>>
>>>  "Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
>>> been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the
>>> package, the core code, and any new code produced by the project. "
>>
>> IIRC, there was no code grant/donation for Kitty. So, there was no code grant. If
that means I should indicate the 'papers have been received', I can do that.