incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of DirectMemory as a TLP
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:04:22 GMT
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Raffaele P. Guidi
<> wrote:
> ...DirectMemory needs real use cases with angry or satisfied "customers" to
> begin evolving with a different pace but the good news is that we started
> filling a (maybe) important space in the ASF and open source world....

Note that that's totally orthogonal with the graduation discussion -
you could in theory graduate with software that no one uses (yet), as
long as the incubator's requirements for graduation are fulfilled
you're fine.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message