incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "August2012" by BertrandDelacretaz)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:10:22 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...my very early opinion is that Clerezza should go for TLP but
> after having cleaned its structure based on the most commonly used modules,
> tweak the website / docs in order to focus on providing users / devs with a
> smaller set of outstanding features....

I agree with that, I think the Clerezza PMC, although small, is able
to go TLP and execute the above plan.

Worst case, if the community doesn't develop or shrinks further, it's
always possible to merge the reusable parts into other projects later
and move the unused parts to attic.apache.org.

I don't think staying in incubation would help w.r.t. this plan, so
I'm in favor of Clerezza graduating soon.

-Bertrand