incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating)
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 00:13:02 GMT
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM, ant elder <> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Greg Stein <> wrote:
>> You can look at the archives back in 2006 when it was incubating. In
>> particular, there is one sent to private@incubator that I would refer
>> you to:
>>  [only usable by ASF Members]
> Didn't that get subsequently revised by Cliff et al into "Incubating
> projects must not distribute an official product release that includes
> works covered by an excluded license" -

Dunno. That link is for a draft document, and has been replaced by a
final/resolved form (see link at top of page).

Regardless... Jukka posted recently, and I'd look to his note for
"current policy". I think his statement puts Incubator policy a little
more relaxed than ASF, but likely not as relaxed as I would have
posited (in regards to dependencies).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message