incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of DirectMemory as a TLP
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:39:42 GMT
-- ... that's totally orthogonal with the graduation discussion...

I'm absolutely aware of this and my answer is orthogonal as well - it is
not to be taken as a self promotional rant, I too share some of the arisen
concerns and will try to address them. But thanks for pointing it out (and
for your vote as well).

Ciao,