incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 0.4.0
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:29:21 GMT
This is the fourth release for Apache Bigtop (incubating), version 0.4.0.

now requires a vote on general@incubator.a.o

Votes already cast (on bigtop-dev):

  +1 (binding):       Tom White,
                              Patrick Hunt
  +1 (non binding): Roman Shaposhnik,
                              Konstantin Boudnik,
                              Johnny Zhang,
                              Anatoli Fomenko,
                              Stephen Chu,
                              Bruno Mahé,

It fixes the following issues:

*** Please download, test and vote by Tue 08/21 noon PST

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag)

Source and binary files:

Maven staging repo:

The tag to be voted upon:

Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message