incubator-general mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: {RESULT] [VOTE] S4 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:42:37 GMT
I'm not sure the vote passed. According to Patrick Hunt's message, we need 3 +1 IPMC votes,
and we only have 2 +1 IPMC votes. The confusing perhaps comes from this sentence in the podling
release management manual:

"The vote passes if there are at least 3 +1's from the PPMC/IPMC members and more +1's than
-1's. "

which can be interpreted as 3 +1 votes from either PPMC or IPMC. Some e-mail threads on archive
indicate that it is not this way, though, and we need 3 +1 IPMC votes. Could anyone clarify,
please?

-Flavio