incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:14:39 GMT
On 18.08.2012 17:53, Richard S. Hall wrote:

> On 8/18/12 08:24 , Andre Fischer wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is a call for vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache
>> OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating). This will be the second incubator
>> release for Apache OpenOffice after the 3.4 release with already more
>> than 11 million downloads.
>>

>> This release candidate provides the following important key changes
>> compared to the OpenOffice 3.4 release:
>>
>> (1) Five more translations: Finnish, British English, Khmer, Slovak,
>> and Slovenian.
>>
>> (2) As of 2012/08/16, there were 69 verified issues that have been
>>     resolved. (Complete list at http://s.apache.org/Huv)
>
> Do I actually need a bugzilla account to view the issue list? The above
> link directs me to a login screen...

It is a shared query.  Please try this (slightly longer) link:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?f1=OP&o3=equals&list_id=24324&f0=OP&v3=3.4.1_release_blocker%3F&query_based_on=Resolved341ReleaseBlocker&o2=equals&f4=bug_severity&query_format=advanced&j1=OR&f3=flagtypes.name&f2=flagtypes.name&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&f5=CP&f6=CP&v2=3.4.1_release_blocker%2B&known_name=Resolved341ReleaseBlocker

-Andre