incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating)
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:07:13 GMT
Hi,

So, it looks like we have already passed the 72 hour point and I am
pleased to note that we also appear to have a result.

All IPMC binding votes from the bloodhound-dev part of the poll were
repeated here and so the results are:

    Gavin McDonald (binding) +1
    Greg Stein (binding) +1
    Hyrum Wright (binding) +1

With 3 +1s I understand that release of Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0
(incubating) is approved. I will complete the process by moving the
artefacts from Bloodhound's /dist/dev area to the equivalent
/dist/release area in the morning.

Thanks to all those who took part.

Cheers,
     Gary