incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [RT] a minimal set of docs for incubator.apache.org
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:47:55 GMT
Committing somewhere would be good as otherwise I don't know whether I
need to suggest the following (I wasn't sure of the best thread for this
to go in anyway):

    May I suggest that, where appropriate, the documentation is backed
    up with pointers to examples of existing projects that are
    considered to represent the current best practice on various
    aspects. Whilst clear documentation is fantastic, there is nothing
    like good examples for building confidence that one is doing things
    in the right way.

Cheers,
     Gary