incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Drill for the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:51:01 GMT
On 07/08/2012 21:14, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> [...]
 In this case, a design discussion has been ongoing; but I would also think that any community
coming in with enough people who know the Apache way may also not need as much of a solid
starting point code wise.

+1. Given the credentials and the experience of proposed committers and
mentors, and the fact that the initial design is already done, I don't
think this is a serious risk. And it's an exciting proposal with a
potentially big impact.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki