incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <kasper.soren...@HumanInference.com>
Subject RE: Potential proposal + request volunteers for champion & mentor roles
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:19:07 GMT
Hi again all,

We now have a draft proposal. I will send to Dave as agreed, but are anyone else also interested
in this? Please advice - should I post the complete draft proposal here, or only send to individuals
who wish to help/mentor the proposal?

Regards,
Kasper

-----Original Message-----
From: Kasper Sørensen [mailto:kasper.sorensen@HumanInference.com]
Sent: 10. august 2012 09:34
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Potential proposal + request volunteers for champion & mentor roles

Hi Dave,

Great! And indeed MetaModel does already make use of both Apache POI (for Excel spreadsheets)
and OpenOffice (although currently using a "raw" HSQLDB-based approach to .odb files). So
I think it sounds like you could be a really good mentor for the project.

I will write a draft Incubator proposal based on the Proposal Template [0] and send it to
you so we can talk about how to go further.

Regards,
Kasper
[0] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#proposal-template