incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject DeltaSpike Status - Re: Preparing for August report
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:54:17 GMT
Hi -

AFAIK Documentation is not a graduation requirement. I was frustrated with the documentation
because the lack makes it hard to understand the project, but that is not a blocker.

I think the project should start working on graduation soon.

They have made a release. The community is active on the lists. Most of the status page items
are checked off with possibly only podlingnamesearch needed.

Regards,
Dave