incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Shepherd for EasyAnt
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:06:41 GMT

Le 3 juil. 2012 à 19:00, Jukka Zitting a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
> <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:
>> The primary target for Easyant will be being a subproject of Ant.
>
> Is there something that the Incubator can do for EasyAnt that the Ant
> PMC can't? If not, I don't see a need to wait for this to happen.

I guess that the incubation process for EasyAnt was about training the people "attached" to
the project so they learn how to build a proper ASF community, release, and check IP clearance.
Since the Ant PMC doesn't contain enough active members so handle such project income, this
should happen with the help of the Incubator.

Nicolas