incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Preparing for July report
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 16:32:30 GMT

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Benson Margulies <> wrote:
> I probably should have been clearer about my mediocre availability for
> Shepherding activities until 17 July.  I will be happy to become a
> burr under the saddle of these projects as needed them, but I'm not in
> a position to be helpful in beating reports out of them.

Ah, no worries, and sorry for missing that.

Anyone interested in taking up (a part of) Benson's share this time?

I have plenty of free cycles over the coming weekend, so I can also
take care of that unless we have other volunteers.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message