incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for August report
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:33:52 GMT
Hi,

Ah, thanks for the correction! I got confused from seeing only the agenda
file for the latter date in svn.

Given that the board meeting is on normal schedule, the podling reports
should also be submitted normally by next Wednesday, August 1st.  I'll
update the wiki page accordingly.

What's BTW the status of the automatic report reminder? Is it able to send
reminders already before August 1st?

BR,

Jukka Zitting